Sika® Injection-101 RC
Flexible PUR-Injection foam for temporary waterstopping
Sika® Injection-101 RC is a low viscous, fast foaming and solvent-free water-reactive polyurethane injection foam resin, which cures to a dense flexible foam with a fine cellular structure.
- No reaction takes place unless it is in direct contact with water.
- Sika® Injection-101 RC can be injected as a single component system.
- The free foaming expansion in contact with water is up to 40 times.
- The reaction speed (foam formation) is influenced by the temperatures of the mixed material, the structure and the contact water, plus the hydrodynamic conditions.
- In cold temperatures (< + 10°C) Sika® Injection-101 RC can be accelerated using Sika® Injection-AC10.