Woven unidirectional glass fiber fabric, designed for structural strengthening applications as part of the Sika® strengthening system.
SikaWrap®-930 G is a unidirectional woven glass fiber fabric designed for installation using the wet application process.
- Manufactured with heat-set weft fibers to keep the fabric stable
- Multifunctional fabric for use in many different strengthening applications
- Flexible and accommodating of different surface planes and geometry (beams, columns, chimneys, piles, walls, soffits, silos etc.)
- Low density for minimal additional weight
- Extremely cost effective in comparison to traditional strengthening techniques
- Very low electrical conductivity
- Complies to ACI 440.2R